Private Pilot Flight Lesson—Your First Step Into The Sky!
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to pilot an airplane? Are you interested in becoming a pilot? Do you just need a change in life perspective? If so, TakeWING’s FirstStep Flight Lesson is exactly what you are looking for— a FUN, hands-on, REAL flight lesson that anyone, at almost any age can enjoy!
This lesson is perfect for anyone thinking of becoming a pilot
- One-Hour Pilot Briefing and Ground School —Learn about airport operations, aerodynamics, and follow your flight instructor during the aircraft’s preflight inspection.
- One-hour Flight Lesson—Flying the airplane! Under the guidance of TakeWING’S experienced FAA authorized flight instructor, you will hold the controls and take your first pilot lesson- YES, YOU FLY THE AIRPLANE!
- Inflight Digital Pictures
- Certificate of Accomplishment
- After Flight Refreshments and Pilot Debriefing
- Pilot Logbook —this is the legal record of your lesson!
After you place your order, your gift certificate, in a PDF file format, is emailed to you. If you wish to have the gift certificate emailed directly to the recipient, then you must also provide their email during the checkout process.
We accept payments through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, PayPal provides you with the option to use your credit card.
Reserving a flight date and time. What happens if we need to cancel your flight for the weather or other factors out of our control?
We always attempt to schedule your flight for a date and time that you prefer; however, Mother Nature or other factors out of our control can cause delays or the need to cancel and reschedule. We reserve the right to delay, cancel, or rescheduled any flight, for any reason, without refunding your purchase. If the weather turns out to be below our company’s minimums for a safe and enjoyable flight or if the aircraft requires maintenance, we will attempt to contact you in time to reschedule the flight for another day. We also request that you give us the courtesy of at least 24 hours notice in the event you need to reschedule. Please call 541-895-5935 to reserve a flight date and time.
A signed liability waiver may be required before flight. An additional fuel surcharge will be assessed if you are unable use your gift certificate within one-year of certificate date. If you have any concerns or questions about these restrictions, please call 541-895-5935.