TakeWING Pilot Resources, Links, and Documents
Weather Links and Flight Planning Resources
TakeWING Aircraft and Flight Simulator
Skyhawk C172N N739EF
N739EF Skyhawk C172N: 160 HP, IFR certified, G430W (GPS), ADSB-Out Transponder
Max gross weight 2300 lbs, empty weight 1451.30 lbs, EWCG 39.23
Usable fuel 40 gals.
Full Motion AATD Simulator
- Up to 20 hours can be logged in an our Redbird FMX toward an Instrument Rating under Part 61 – FAR 61.65(i)
- Practice multiple skills in the same flight. For instrument training, you don’t have to wait for bad weather and you won’t be tempted to peak under a hood.
- You don’t lose time flying to a practice area before initiating maneuvers or instrument approaches.
Practice the unexpected—Safely: Engine failures on takeoff, inadvertent flight into bad weather, and spin recovery.
- Pause Button! Bathroom break when you need it, not when you can land.
- FAA approved to log time for private, instrument, commercial and ATP certificates.
Training Tips and Videos
TakeWING Newsletters and Training Tips
Flight Reviews and Helpful Links
Ground School 6 PM, 2nd Wed. Every Month—Drop-ins Welcome
Visit Our YouTube Channel
TakeWING Newsletter Sign Up
What Time Is It?
- Easten Time Zone
Wind: 360° 4kt
Visibility: 10 SM
Sky: OVC 2800 ft
Temp: 14 deg C / 57.2 deg F
Dewpoint: 13 deg C / 55.4 deg F
Pressure: 30.12 inHg
- Club Events
- CONTACT US
- FAA Knowledge Tests for Pilots, Part-107 Drone, and Aviation Mechanics
- Flight Instructors, Staff and Club Information – Get To Know Us
- Flight-Training Private, Sport, and Instrument Rating
- Learn-to-Fly—Pilot Training and Aviation Club
- Redbird FMX Full Motion Flight Simulator — Unmatched Training Value
- RESOURCES for Pilots: Aircraft Information, Weather links, and Webcam