There’s a reason why there are only about 618,000 pilots in the U.S. It takes grit, self discipline, and yes, even soul searching to obtain the coveted private pilot certificate but once you do, you can’t imagine why you waited so long or how you would live life again without flying! DISCOVER MORE
The Sport Pilot certificate is perfect for budget conscious people. Sport pilots fly Light Sport Aircraft (LSA’s). These are smaller, lighter aircraft (and that means you can’t weight too much too!). Our modern Cessna 162 SkyCatcher is equipped with the latest aviation gadgets or as we in aviation say — Glass Avionics! DISCOVER MORE
CFI-Sport (Flight Instructor—Sport Pilot)
Do you have 150 hours or more PIC time? Are you a good communicator and do you have a passion to help others to become pilots? The Sport Pilot CFI certificate represents a major FAA breakthrough in simplifying the process of becoming a flight instructor. If you’re already a sport or a private pilot, the next step is mastering your aviation talents while inspiring others to become pilots. Please contact us for more information about our CFI-Sport training and career options.
The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.— Mark Van Doren
Passion for Proficiency—Not Just Currency
Our Redbird FMX Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD) with G1000 avionics is the most cost effective tool you can use for IFR or VFR training and proficiency.
1. Skilled, adept, competent; expert in a particular field.
2. Making progress, improving; advancing towards perfection.
- Lower cost training alternative to aircraft rental, available in good or bad weather. Practice even when the weather outside prohibits taking a real airplane.
- Approved for up to 20 hours of instrument training, you don’t have to wait for bad weather to experience real IMC conditions and you won’t be tempted to peak under a hood.
- Gain valuable training time! No wasted time flying to a practice area or a FAF.
Practice the unexpected—Safely! Engine failures on takeoff, inadvertent flight into bad weather, and spin recovery.
- Pause Button! Increases understanding when you can stop and discuss a procedure or training maneuver at the moment you need to instead of after the flight.
- FAA approved to log time for private, instrument, commercial and ATP certificates. CALL US TO RENT 541-895-5935
Monthly FREE Ground School
Wind: 200° 7kt
Visibility: 10 SM
Sky: OVC 25000 ft
Temp: 6 deg C / 42.8 deg F
Dewpoint: 6 deg C / 42.8 deg F
Pressure: 29.98 inHg